TERMS OF SERVICE
63700 Ähtäri, FINLAND
2. Registrar correspondent person
+358 400 267 401
3. Register name
- Customer register
- Newsletter register
What information we collect?
We at PeatCare care about our customers, and that means we care about you and your privacy. We collect personal information responsibly and with your privacy in mind.
In order to ship our products to you and provide our services, such as our checkout and shopping cart, we need to collect certain personal information. You may directly or indirectly give us information about yourself in a variety of ways. Typical examples are:
- You place an order in our store
- You register to our newsletter
- You contact us or visit our website
For example, when you buy from our store we need to know who you are and to where you want your goods to be delivered. We use this information to help you complete your purchase, help the merchant handle your order and also to prevent fraud and meet legal requirements.
How long do you keep my personal data?
We keep your data as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until there is no longer any legal requirements for us to keep the data.
Can I request a transcript of my personal data?
Yes! Just send as an e-mail and we will delete your data.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you will find unsubscribe link in every e-mail that we send. Of course you can also unsubscribe from newsletter by sending e-mail to us.
- Cookies makes it possible that when you add an item (product) into your shopping cart, it will be there even if you visit another product page or website.
- With cookies we can track how many visitors our website gets and how many seconds or minutes their visit lasts.
Cookies enable our website and services to remember your preferences and actions (such as login, language and other preferences) over a period of time, and therefore you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back or browse from one page to another.