PAYMENT / DELIVERY
We accept all common payment methods.
Online Bank Service
Payment- and financial services for payment via online bank will be realized through Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit companies. As seen from the payers side, this service works exactly as an usual net payment.
Banks by which you can pay in online: Osuuspankki, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, Oma Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Aktia, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki and Nordea.
Bank and credit card
You can pay with following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB and Eurocard.
Bank and credit card payments are made through Stripe.
With Paypal you can pay your purchases with an e-mail address. In order to do that, you have to have a Paypal account.
SHIPPING COSTS AND DELIVERY
- Shipping costs: Shipping cost inside Finland are 5,90 € / order. Orders over 50 € have free shipping inside Finland.
- Products are delivered to an address or service point of your choice by Posti.
- We will ship your products already on the same day when you made the purchase (if you made the order before 15:00).
- Fast shipping! Normally delivery takes only 1-3 weekdays.
- Gift cards have always free shipping.
- International orders are made and handled by DHL.
- We use DHL's own rates in all international orders.
Shipping cost examples:
1. Shipment to most European countries
- Order with weight of 0.5 kg or under costs 18,50 € (excluding taxes)
- Order with weight of under 2 kg 19,00 € (excluding taxes)
- Order with weight of under 4 kg 26 € (excluding taxes)
2. Shipment to USA, Canada or Mexico
- Order with weight of 0.5 kg or under costs 23 € (excluding taxes)
- Order with weight of under 2 kg 25 € (excluding taxes)
- Order with weight of under 4 kg 32,50 € (excluding taxes)
ps. If you represent a company, you are entitled to wholesale prices. If you are interested of selling our products, then contact us email@example.com
pps. We are aware that Finland has one of the most expensive shipping costs and policies in the whole world. There is really nothing that we can do about it.